The sound of the sun and the promise it brings
"these are a few of my favorite things"
The litheness of treesand laughter of leaves"
these are a few of my favorite things"
Ah yes, the flute
that’s a trumpet
thats obviously a bass clarinet
went grocery shopping
4. Illuminated II
6. The Transmitter
i swear to god I’m such a low maintenance friend like you could have not spoken to me for months and ill still be like yEAH FRIEND HI
so oxygen went on a date with potassium today…it went OK.
i thought oxygen was dating magnesium…OMg
actually oxygen first asked nitrogen out, but nitrogen was all like “NO”
I thought oxygen had that double bond with the hydrogen twins
looks like someone’s a HO
i’m done with all of you
So I finally found the science side
ahh when you click it :)))
holy shit what is that seriously
space. that is space.
Quote with 1 note
Time is of your own making; its clock ticks in your head.
The moment you stop thought, time too stops dead.
Parenting done right.
No one is ever going to love me. Ever, and I want someone to so badly, my heart tremors. God. I just want love.
- One of the first women to start her own independent production company.
- Earned her way to stardom without sleeping with executives for roles.
- Refused to date people for publicity just because 20th Century Fox wanted her to.
- Left 20th Century Fox because she refused to let them get away with treating her badly and paying her a tiny wage, just because of her “dumb blonde” image.
- Was only paid a fraction of her co-star’s wage even though she was the star of the movies and the biggest box office pull, but still went ahead with the movies because she was so passionate about acting.
- Studied method acting at the Actors Studio with Lee Strasberg, who said that she was one of his best students along with Marlon Brando.
- Had a personal library of over 500 books and rarely read fiction - she was desperate to learn and educate herself.
- Was sexually abused as a child but then went on to encourage the sexual liberation of women in the 1950s.
- One of the first people to speak openly about sexual abuse.
- One of the first people to openly support gay rights.
- Supported many charities such as the Milk Fund, March of Dimes, Arthritis and Rheumatism foundation.
- Donated her time and money to these charities.
- Visited orphanages and hospitals on her own time to surprise the people there.
- Married one of the greatest literary minds of the 20th century
- Suffered two miscarriages and one ectopic pregnancy and still put on a brave face for her fans.
Sorry, did you say she wasn’t a role model?
marilyn is my biggest role model so don’t even go there
and let’s not forget this
Ella Fitzgerald was not allowed to play at the popular Mocambo, in Hollywood, because of her race. Marilyn, who loved her music and supported civil rights, called the owner of the Mocambo and told him that if he booked Ella immediately, she would take a front table every night. The owner said yes, and Marilyn was there, front table, every night. After that, Ella never had to play in a small jazz club again.
"She was an unusual woman – a little ahead of her times. And she didn’t know it." - Ella Fitzgerald about Marilyn Monroe
Nature didn’t need an operation to be beautiful. It just was.
Page 1 of 205